lundi 25 mai 2009

Sugar Nellie challenge

I made this card last weekend, to participate in the sugar nellie challenge. It was fun to make, and a very nice lay-out! 

http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.com/

And here's my card:

I used Tiffany's paper, nestabilities, roses, some pearls and of course I coloured this beautiful stamp with my copics.

3 commentaires:

Kathy a dit…

Very pretty card! I have this paper and it is so pretty!! Love your layers and details!! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge with us :)kathy

Joke a dit…

Oooh wat een liefje! Vind het kleurwerk ook zo knap. Heb het ook weleens geprobeerd maar ik krijg het echt niet zo mooi.
Groetjes
Joke

Lilian a dit…

Your card is just lovely! I love your frame shape :) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too :)